7thBatch - DIPLOMAIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT
Six Months ( only on Weekends )
Tentative Commencing Date
Day & Time
Saturday’s 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
FIEO Conference Hall, Unit No.706,
7th Floor,769, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002
After successful completion of the 6th Batch, we are happy to inform you that FIEO will be commencing the 7th batch of its DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT at Chennai as per details given above. This Diploma in International Trade is a specialized course designed and structured specifically for aspiring professionals who wants to be successful in the field of Global Business.
The program emphasizes on the contemporary issues including International Commercial Law and Business Environment. Participants learn export-import policies, documentation, international finance, in addition to the functioning of various financial institutes and banking. Knowledge of India's Foreign Trade along with International Marketing prepares the students to strike the right note when they enter the demanding world of corporate management.
Working Executives, Middle Level professionals, Business Development Manager’s, International Marketing Manager’s, International Financial Analyst’s, International Product Manager’s, Procurement Manager’s in an Import-Export House, and those who are in key decision making roles, companies expanding/planning to expand their business into international trade or aiming to expand their business in international trade, final term MBA students with specialization in international trade can also join in the programme.
About the Diploma:
Diploma in International Trade Management (DITM) which is a Six Months Program, mentored by highly qualified professionals and Industrialist’s, is a course that covers all the essential topics related to International Trade. The Six Months program is divided into three modules. The First Module covers the entire management systems, Second Module covers the regulatory frameworks for Exports and the Third Module is practical aspects of International Trade which includes Industrial visit.
The programme structure includes:
· Fundamentals of Strategic Management & Global strategies
· Global Business Environment, Cross-Cultural Context, , Ethics, CSR in Foreign trade
· Supply chain Management, International Marketing
· International Trade (Exports & Imports) ,Costing and Pricing
· Export and Import Documentation, International Finance Management & Taxation
· Trade Finance, Banking-Special facilities for exporters - FOREX Management-EEFC Account etc.-UCPDC 600, Foreign Trade Policy and Procedure
· Role of Customs, AEO Programme and other trade facilitation measures
· International contracts Negotiation of payments & discharge of Export Obligations
· Pre-shipment/Post Shipment Finance, Foreign Currency Loan, Buyers Credit, Factoring
· Logistics Management-Modes of Transportation
· C&F Agencies, CHA and their role in international trade
· Export facilitating organizations in India
· FEMA and Role of RBI
· GST Rules and procedures / Refunds for exports
· WTO, GATT, IMF, WORLD BANK, ICC, UNCTAD, OPEC, etc.
· Risk Management in Exports and Imports
· Role of IT in international Trade related to Customs
· Internet Marketing and E-commerce
· Production planning & Control, Product Designing - quality management
· Packaging & Marking (Statutory & Product promotion)
· ISO 9000 Series / 14000 & Social Audit
· Visits - Port Visit - Logistic Management Industry
On the basis of candidate profile.
Projects, Term End Examinations, Case Studies and Viva-Voce
Mode of Delivery:
Weekend classes, regular lecture mode with study materials, contemporary case studies, live project assignments, visit to Industry, Ports, ICDs & CFS
Course fee: Rs. 38,500/- per participant + 18% GST Payable by at par Cheque/ DD payable in favor of Federation of Indian Export Organizations, Chennai. You can also make payment online via NEFT transfer.
For more information please contact Ms. Jini VargheseMobile: +91-9790911292 email@example.com and send your confirmation and participation fee on or before 15th February, 2019.