FIEO/SR/1(0048)/2020 28th January 2021
9th Batch - DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT through VC
Six Months ( only on Every Saturdays )
17th April 2021
10.00 am to 12.30 pm & 2.00 pm to 5.00pm
For online registration please click here. online registration options also available on FIEO’s mobile app – Niryat Mitra
After successful completion of the 8th Batch, we are happy to inform you that the next batch of its DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT will be commencing as per details given above. This Diploma in International Trade is a specialized course designed and structured specifically for aspiring professionals & entrepreneurs who wants to be successful in the field of Global Business.
The program emphasizes on the contemporary issues including Global trade after pandemic, New emerging opportunities, product and market diversification strategies, emerging non-tariff barriers including standards and regulations in India and global markets, International Commercial Law and Business Environment, etc. Participants will get hands on experience in learning export-import policy, documentation, international finance, in addition to understanding on various financial institutions and banking, regulatory and facilitation bodies, etc. Structured and in-depth knowledge sharing sessions including India's Foreign Trade preparing International Marketing strategies, etc. will take the students to strike the right note when they enter the demanding world of corporate management.
Working Executives, Middle Level professionals, Business Development Managers, International Marketing Managers, International Financial Analyst’s, International Product Managers, Procurement Managers in an Import-Export House, and those who are in key decision making roles, companies expanding/planning to expand their business into international trade or aiming to expand their business in international trade, MBA students with specialization in international trade etc will find this program extremely useful.
About the Diploma:
Diploma in International Trade Management (DITM) which is a Six Months Program, mentored by highly qualified professionals and Industrialists, is a course that covers all the essential topics related to International Trade. The Six Months program is divided into three modules.
The programme structure includes:
· Fundamentals of Strategic Management & Global strategies
· Global Business Environment, Cross-Cultural Context, , Ethics, CSR
· Supply chain Management,
. International Marketing
· Costing and Pricing
· Export and Import Documentation, International Finance Management & Taxation
· Trade Finance, Banking-Special facilities for exporters –
. FOREX Management, EEFC, UCP- 700,
. Foreign Trade Policy and Procedure, schemes, discharge of Export Obligation, etc.
· Role of Customs, AEO Programme, CAROTAR -2020, RoDTEP and other trade facilitation measures
· International contracts Negotiation of payments, EDPMS/IDPMS
· Pre-shipment/Post Shipment Finance, Foreign Currency Loan, Buyers Credit, Factoring
· Logistics Management & managing logistic and transaction costs
· C&F Agencies, CBs and their role in international trade
· Export facilitating organizations and how to avail their services.
· FEMA and Role of RBI
· GST Rules and procedures / IGST& ITC Refunds for exports
· WTO, GATT, IMF, WORLD BANK, ICC, UNCTAD, OPEC, etc.
· Risk Management in Exports and Imports
· Internet Marketing and E-commerce
· Production planning & Control, Product Designing - quality management
· Packaging & Marking (Statutory & Product promotion), Export Inspection process
· ISO 9000 Series / 14000 & Social Audit and more subjects based on the participants profile.
On the basis of candidate profile.
Qualification: Minimum Graduate
Regular Evaluation of students’ progress :
Through Projects, Term End Examinations, Case Studies and Viva-Voce
Mode of Delivery:
Weekend classes through Video Conferencing: regular lecture mode with study materials, contemporary case studies, live project assignments, etc. by experts on the subject including practicing exporters.
Course fee: Rs. 30,000/-per participant + 18% GST Payable by at par Cheque/ DD payable in favor of Federation of Indian Export Organizations, Chennai. You can also make payment online via NEFT transfer.
The Bank details are given below for NEFT transfer.
Name of the Beneficiary : Federation of Indian Export Organisations
Name of the Bank : Canara Bank, MID Corporate Branch
Address of Bank : Spencer Tower, Chennai
Account No. : 1826201001074
IFSC Code : CNRB0001826
Account Type : Current Account
Please confirm your participation by email to:email@example.com 28497755; 28497766, 9789008201; on or before 9th April 2021. Please note that pre-registration is mandatory for attending the programme & online registration Google from will be shared to the interested participants.
Limited seats ( Restricted to Maximum 30 participants for providing individual attention)