Some Important Announcement of the Government during the month of April 2010
1. Procedures for claiming Status Holder Incentive scrips has been announced vide Public Notice No.54/2009-2014 dated 8th April, 2010.
2. Extension counter of Joint DGFT, Bhopalat Indore is added vide Notice No. 55/2009-2014 dated 8th April, 2010 by amending Appendix 1 (list of Regional Licensing Authorities and their Jurisdiction).
3. Public Notice No.56/2009-2014 dated 20th April, 2010 prescribe DEPB Value Cap of US 2.85 per kg. (when in dried form) for Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusca, Aquatic, etc.
4. DEPB benefit is withdrawn on Export of â€śCotton yarn including Melange Yarnâ€ť vide Public Notice No.57/2009-2014 dated 21st April, 2010.
5. New SION for Pre Sensitized Negative Offset Aluminium Plates (C-2047) is announced vide Public Notice No.58/2009-2014 dated 27th April, 2010.
6. Export of Groundnut, etc. to EU is permitted subject to compulsory registration of contracts with APEDA, alongwith controlled Aflatoxin level certificate given by agencies/laboratories nominated by APEDA as per Notification No.37/2009-14 dated 9th April, 2010.
7. Export of cotton yarn shall be subject to registration of contracts with the Textile Commissioner prior to shipmentas per Notification No.38/2009-14 dated 9th April, 2010.
8. Policy Circular No.30/2009-2014 dated 12th April, 2010 issue instructions/guidelines regarding listing of Supporting manufacturer in the SHIS Scrip (Para 3.10.4 of HBP Vol.1)
9. Policy Circular No.31/2009-2014 dated 26th April, 2010 issue procedure regarding import of sports weapons by Renowned Shooters.