1 .Minimum Value addition for Petroleum product(s) is notified 8% as per Public Notice No.88/2009-2014 dated 4th August, 2010.
2. Public Notice No.1(RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 23rd August, 2010 notifies the Handbook of Procedures (Vol.I) incorporating Annual Supplement as updated on 23rd August, 2010.
3. Public Notice No.2(RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 23rd August, 2010 notifies the amendments in the Reward/Incentive Schemes of Chapter 3 of FTP 2009-14, Appnedix 37A, Appendix 37D of Handbook of Procedures Vol.I
4. Public Notice No.3(RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 23rd August, 2010 notifies the amendment in ANF 4A and Appendix 11A related to Advance Authorisation Scheme.
5. Public Notice No.4(RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 23rd August, 2010 notifies the amendments in the Appendix 14-I-G related to Guidelines for monitoring the performance of EOU/STP/EHTP units.
6. Public Notice No.5(RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 23rd August, 2010 makes modification in ANF5A, ANF5B, Appendix 26 and Appendix 26A of HBP Vol. I, relating to EPCG/Annual EPCG Authorisation.
7. The ban on export of Non-basmati rice shallnot be applicable on export of 3 lakh tones of parboiled non-basmati rice to Bangladesh from the Central Pool at prevalent economic cost through FCI as per Notification No.55/2009-2014 dated 6th August, 2010.
8. Export Ceiling of 4,00,000 MT of Wheat to Bangaldesh through FCI is revised to 2,00,000 MT vide Notification No.56/2009-2014 dated 6th August, 2010.
9. Export of Grain of rice (Basmati) will not be allowed with more than 6.61 mm(earlier it was 7mm) of length and ratio of length to breadth of the grain more than 3.5 (earlier it was 3.6) as per Notification No. 57/2009-2014 dated 17th August, 2010.
10. Notification No.58/2009-14 dated 17th August, 2010 makes amendment in Export Policy of Cotton, not carded or combed; Cotton waste (including yarn waste and garneted stock) and Cotton, Carded or combedby amendingSchedule 2 (Export Policy) of ITC (HS) Classifications of Export and Import items.
11. Notification No.1(RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 23rd August, 2010notifies the Foreign Trade Policy incorporating Annual Supplement as updated on 23rd August, 2010.
12. Notification No.02 (RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 27th August, 2010 grants exemption for import of goods by Organizing Committee of Commonwealth Games 2010.
13. Notification No.3 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 30th August, 2010 notifies the Export Quantity of 3 lakh tones non-basmati rice to BangladeshbyM/s STC 2,00,000MTs and by PEC 1,00,000 MTs.
14. Notification No.4 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 30th August, 2010 notifies the Export Quantity of 2 lakhs tones Wheat to BangladeshbyM/s STC 1,00,000MTs and by PEC 1,00,000 MTs.