FIEO/EP/1(11)/2020-2021 January 1, 2021
1. Trust you have gone through our Circulars dated 31.12.2020 regarding:-
· Implementation of RoDTEP Scheme from 01.01.2021.
· Procedure to be followed w.e.f. 01.01.2021 under RoDTEP.
2. In this regard, we further elaborate the issue as under: -
(i) To avail the scheme exporter shall make a claim for RoDTEP in the shipping bill by making a declaration. Please indicate the declarations in the shipping bills as mentioned in Para 1.c. of detailed procedure shared in FIEO’s Circular dated 31.12.2020.
(ii) Once EGM is filed, claim will be processed by the Customs.
(iii) Once processed, a scroll with all individual Shipping Bills for admissible amount would be generated and made available in the users account at ICEGATE.
(iv) Hope our members are already registered on ICEGATE with a DSC. In case, the member is not registered, he may complete the registration as only User can create RoDTEP credit ledger account under Credit Ledger tab. The registered User can create the RoDTEP Credit Ledger Account. The process to be followed is given in paragraph 3A of the Advisory No 01/2021 dated 1st January, 2021 ( Click here to see the Advisory)
(v) Exporter can log in into his account and generate Scrip after selecting the relevant shipping bills. ( This is currently non- functional and will be made functional once the Notification is issued and the Budget is made available)
3. Irrespective of the fact the items earlier eligible under MEIS or not, intent to claim RoDTEP may be indicated in the shipping bill, as the RoDTEP Scheme is applicable for all export items except exports made under Advance Authorisation, EOU, jobbing etc.
4. The RoSCTL Scheme has also been merged into the RoDTEP Scheme, hence, for exports made w.e.f. 01.01.2021 same procedure as mentioned above will apply for products covered under RoSCTL Scheme till 31.12.2020.
5. It is reiterated that intent to claim RoDTEP is mandatory to be indicated in the Shipping Bill filed w.e.f. 1.1. 2021.
Assuring you of our services,